Sunday, February 9, 2014

Loving the photos

Here is another batch of photos I edited. I had so much fun in combining photos to look like an art work.  I would also tell you the step by step process how I was able to come up with these. :)

 
For this photo, my idea is a sky full of flowers. I cropped photos of flowers and put it on top of of the main photo. I want to have a layering of greens as the base so I cropped photos of different leaves and put it together.

I edited the lighting, highlighted the color, turned it into HD setting and pixellated it. The reason I did this is because I want to edges to blur. 

I then inverted the colors and voila, this is the final outcome!! :) I used Photopaint and Picasa for these photos for editing.

I want to add trees, clouds, and flowers on this main picture of the Sculpture of the Last Supper. The next picture shows the cropped photos on top of the main picture.

I chose to use different colors of clouds to add depths on the cloudless sky on the  main picture and the flowers are to add colors and life. :)

Here is the final picture after some editing. I still want to focus on the sculpture so I chose Focal Zoom setting from Picasa.


I loved this shot of my friend Gayle on one of our travel trips. I have the photo in 4 different themes, Original, Black and White, Sepia, and HD. I cropped the 4 sides of HD photo and pasted it on the original photo. I want to make a sort of inner frame. Then I cropped pieces of Black and White and Sepia photos and pasted it. I want to add variations on the picture and for the eyes not to focus on the subject only but on the parts of the old building as well. 

Well this is me having fun on the beach but I want to make the photo look like an art work so I decided to make it into a puzzle. I cropped it and pasted it together but on different parts haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment